Re: Spiped + Mysql over a LAN, high latency?

Hi Colin, thanks for you reply.

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64 on Digital Ocean. I'm using the private interface to connect to the mysql server.
Does this help?

Thank you!
--
Mauro Ciancio

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com> wrote:
Hi Mauro & list,

On 01/21/15 09:27, Mauro Ciancio wrote:
> In 5 seconds, the server could run 50 queries with spiped.

This sounds like naggling and TCP delayed ACK.  What OS are you running on?

> Is there any kind of buffering in spiped?

Nope.  But your OS might be adding buffering.