Re: Confusion about including and excluding files in tarsnap.conf versus the command line

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your reply, and my humble apologies for the ridiculous length
of time in responding. I blame Christmas.

Have finally got back to this and I see the mistake in my script that
meant the output file wasn't even being created. Totally my fault.
Sorry.

Craig