Re: Tarsnap Cache Issue in WSL

Hi Brendan,

Could you try executing this command manually?
    sudo ln /root/tarsnap-cache/directory.tmp /root/tarsnap-cache/directory

I'm expecting it to say "Permission denied".  That would be good
news -- it means that we can investigate the permission problem
with shell commands.

Could you please send me the output of
    ls -al /root/tarsnap-cache
?  (if the `ls` command gives you "Permission denied", try adding
a `sudo` to it)

Cheers,
- Graham Percival