Re: https://www.tarsnap.com/faq.html#out-of-money

Hi Amar,

Unfortunately the invoice does not currently include an explicit
"days left", but it has the transfer charges, storage charges, and
the total monthly payment and balance.  So for example, if your
account has $5.00 left and the last month used $0.50 due to
storage charges, then if you do not upload more data then you
would have 10 months left.

As for receiving the invoices, it's just a matter of sending us an
email.  I'll follow up on this off-list.

Cheers,
- Graham