Re: What all do I need to migrate tarsnap-gui setup to new MacBook?

With everything in place on the new machine as was on the old one be sure the cachedir exists and your config file is being read, then run tarsnap —fsck.

Once that completes you should be able to —list-archives

Lmk

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.