Should I keep all archives

Hi,

My system has a daily cron job that does tarsnap backup which has been running since 2017, and "tarsnap --list-archives" shows a lot of archives.  Should I care?  Is it ok to just let the archive number keep growing?  If there will never be a need to restore data that are more than 3 days old, can I just remove all archives that are more than 3 days old?  Is it possible to configure tarsnap to only keep archives of the recent 3 days?

Regards
Romu