Re: Getting rid of cruft... without the keyfile.

On 10/29/21 22:27, Kushal Kumaran wrote:
On Fri, Oct 29 2021 at 02:32:29 PM, "John Schofield" <jms@schof.org> wrote:
[...]
But now I've got all this cruft (presumably) in my tarsnap account
costing me picodollars each month. (Ie backups for
testserver-004.example.com.

I deleted these test/sample keys from my key management software, and
then realized I have no way of deleting these archives from Tarsnap.

Like I said, they're not taking up much room, but I'd still like to nuke them. Is there a way to do so?

https://www.tarsnap.com/faq.html#lost-key-file says "contact the author"
at https://www.tarsnap.com/contact.html

Yes, I can nuke the data in question.