Re: Feature Request

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com> wrote:
> 1. Would you use this, or do you prefer to log in and manually deposit
> funds?  (Whatever happens, it's going to be optional.)
> 2. Would you prefer it to be structured?  "Charge my card $X whenever my
> account balance falls below $Y"?  "On the first day of each month, charge
> my card enough to bring my balance up to $X"?  Something else?

As a company using tarsnap, I would like to be able to auto-deposit
money to my tarsnap account so that it never runs out of money.

I would prefer the "when account reaches X days worth of backup
credit, pull Y days worth from credit card and email invoice".

That would be perfect for me as a company and a feature I might use as a person.

--
Mads Sülau Jørgensen
mads@sulau.dk