Re: nodump on Linux

The behaviour on my machine is the same as on Davids, i.e. it does not
work as expected.

Linux t420s 3.1.1-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Nov 11 22:28:29 CET 2011
x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

/dev/sda4 on /home type ext4 (rw,noatime,discard,user_xattr,commit=60)

David, have you found the reason for this behaviour?