Re: Cache directories

I've described the situation further in my mail ;) Basically this is a potential bug in NixOS tarsnap module, but I wanted to make sure that I completely understand how cache directories work before diving into fixing it.

Anyway, your links are very helpful and I feel ashamed that I've overlooked this in documentation. If I understand correctly, a cache directory is bound to a key, so I need to use different cache directories for different keys -- is it correct?

There's still question about first time initialization of a cache directory. Is it okay if I run fsck before the first run of tarsnap in our module automatically?

--
Nikolay.