Re: Tarsnap GUI on Mac stopped running scheduled job

On 18 Jul 18, at 10:16 PM, Amar <amar@mailbox.org> wrote:

/usr/local/Cellar/tarsnap-gui/1.0/Tarsnap.app/Contents/MacOS/Tarsnap

I guess this is the reason. Looks like the "brew cask upgrade" wiped out ../1.0 folder and added a folder ../1.0.1 which I see but the plist was not updated.
Was I supposed to do it manually or is it a bug in tarsnap-gui? Or something else didn’t let it update the .plist.

Is there a separate mailing list for tarsnap-gui?

Regards.