experimental Tarsnap packages for Ubuntu 22.04 jammy amd64

We now have experimental packages for Ubuntu 22.04 "jammy", amd64
architecture.  Installation instructions:
https://www.tarsnap.com/pkg-deb.html#experimental

Ubuntu no longer supports i386 [1], so we do not have any i386 packages for
Ubuntu 22.04 jammy.  (We will continue to have i386 packages for other
distributions.)

If all goes well, these will become the official packages in a few weeks.

Cheers,
- Graham Percival

[1] there is no installation image for Ubuntu jammy on i386:
https://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/22.04/release/
and pbuilder requires aptitude, for which ubuntu does not have any
i386 binary:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/jammy/aptitude

Back in June 2019, Ubuntu announced that it was dropping support for i386
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2019-June/001261.html
a week later, they said that they would keep a few i386 packages in order to
support Ubuntu Studio and windows games via WINE.
https://ubuntu.com/blog/statement-on-32-bit-i386-packages-for-ubuntu-19-10-and-20-04-lts

If anybody is running Ubuntu 22.04 jammy on i386 (somehow?) and wants tarsnap
packages, please get in touch!

- Graham