Re: Tarsnap died

On Mar 4, 2024, at 21:03, jerry <jerry@tr2.com> wrote:

That means that when I get my email house in order,
I should be able to comfortably use Tarsnap again.

Except that it’s kind of redonkulous that there’s not an auto-recharge option.  That obviously doesn’t completely side-step the issue since credit cards expire too, but two levels of redundancy for such a critical infrastructure piece would be already a giant improvement.  Tarsnap is the only important service we use with a billing system this inane … and people have been complaining about it for at least a decade.

-Scott