heads up: bitcoin glitches

Hi Tarsnap users,

It looks like there have been a few cases recently where a bitcoin payment
hasn't managed to "attach" itself properly to an account.  I think this is
due to the propagation taking longer than the website javascript spends
polling the Stripe payment backend but I'm not entirely certain about this.

I'm currently suffering from a deluge of emails (turns out that a blog post
from Patrick McKenzie saying that I shouldn't have cut prices results in
even more people signing up for Tarsnap than the price cut did, and most of
my email comes from new users) so I may be a bit sluggish in dealing with
these -- but if you tried to pay with bitcoin and it doesn't seem to have
worked within a few minutes please send me an email and I will track it down.

In the mean time, unless you have a particular reason for wanting to use
bitcoin, I recommend credit card payments as a more reliable option until I
can get this ironed out.