Re: Debian packaging for spiped

ons 2012-11-21 klockan 16:59 -0800 skrev Colin Percival:
> On 11/18/12 08:56, Andreas Olsson wrote:
> >  For the stuff I created under ./debian/ I assigned a MIT/Expat license[1].
> > Will that do, or do you want me to explicitly contribute back under the
> > two-clause BSD?
>
> I'd prefer two-clause BSD, just for the sake of having all the bits I
> distribute under the same license and keeping things simple.

@Colin: True, keeping things simple is a good is a good thing. I've now
put my ./debian/ folder additions under the two-clause BSD.

  https://github.com/andreaso/spiped-debian/commit/e9ce4793c078ff9389cac998b7e362f49beeba13

@Peter: How are things coming on your end? Any thoughts on the
difference in packaging?

Another possibly noteworthy difference being that I settled for
depending on debhelper 8, making it easier to also backport/build the
package for Debian Stable (6.0). Anything in particular in this case
missing by not using debhelper 9?

// Andreas