Re: spiped build issues on OS X

Nice work on that.

I wasn't quite sure on the build process. Whenever I build from source
I tend to be using my Debian box. On OS X I prefer to keep everything
through Homebrew as much as possible because it keeps updates &
organisation easy & tidy.

Perhaps chuck in a link to Homebrew's homepage and MacPorts' homepage
as well?

Sent from Thunderbird for OS X. My PGP public key is automatically
attached to this email.