Re: Tarsnap GUI on Mac stopped running scheduled job

Hi,

Looks like just changing the path to the correct value didn’t work and scheduled backups are not happening at all.
Any help bringing the scheduled backup jobs back on track will be appreciated.

I use Tarsnal to backup important important data out of the data that is already backed up to CrashPlan so it’s most critical data and it kinda changes every day couple of times so it kind of worries me :)

Thanks.