Re: Potential spiped 1.6.2 release -- please test

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 11:43:38PM +0200, Peter Pentchev wrote:
> > Hmm, do you know if any such machines are arm32 with cryptographic extensions?
> >     $ grep aes /pro/cpuinfo
>
> Not the three porterboxes that I have access to, no.
-snip-
> I could ask some of the people working on the ARM port whether it might
> be possible for me to temporarily get access to other machines.

Thanks for checking!

No, I don't think that we need to ask for special access to more arm32
systems.  It looks like arm32+crypto is very rare.

If nobody with such a system needs spiped, there's no point worrying about
supporting it.  And if somebody /does/ have that rare system and needs fast
spiped, they're welcome to get in touch.

Cheers,
- Graham